Michael Stokes, MS, MCAP, RMFTI
- Masters Degree in Psychology
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
- Program Director at a medicated assistance treatment program for opioid addiction and other poly-substance abuse.
- Private Practice in Alcohol and Drug Addiction Counseling.
- Assessment of psychological and/or physiological aspects of drug addiction, including SASSI-3 alcohol and drug evaluation.
- Four years of counseling sex offender clients with co-occurring mental disorders as a registered marriage and family therapist intern.
- Evaluation of addiction through biopsychosocial assessments, treatment plans, and/or individual or group therapy.